Provides advance assistance to the President & Vice President under minimal supervision. Handles complex situations and conflicts. Makes independent plans and organizes work schedules according to team’s overall mission and goals. Manages daily activities including responding to requests and inquires. Demonstrates professionalism needed to handle sensitive and confidential matters. Relieves President & Vice President of some administrative details.
- Provides advanced administrative support to the President & Vice President under
- Prioritizes and coordinates multiple projects in a fast-pace office environment
- Knowledge of finance and securities desired
- Must be detailed oriented
- Acts as a liaison, maintaining a high level of public relations and interactions with departments and community contacts
- Conduct research, prepares statistical reports, handles information requests and perform clerical functions such as, preparing correspondence, receiving visitors and arranging conference calls
- Organize and maintains the President & Vice President calendar and keep them abreast of scheduled meetings
- Coordinates special events and functions. Design and prepare flyers for events or work with marketing/editorial personnel to create brochures, announcements and publications as needed
- Assist in training, assigning and checking the work of other staff employees
- Perform other related duties as performed or as directed. The omission of specific duties does not preclude the President & Vice President from assigning other duties that is logically related to the position
High school diploma or GED and at least six (6) years office or related experience providing administrative support, coordinating functions of an office or department and have management experience supervising other staff.
Will be required to past the Series 6 and Insurance (215) exam within the first 3 months of employment.
- Knowledge of advanced features in Microsoft Office Suite and SharePoint
- Effective communication (oral and written) and excellent customer service skills
- Experience in the Financial Services Industry
$35,000 – $45,000 (Plus Benefits)
Criminal Background Check
Ability to work flexible hours as needed