Job Title: Regional Training Manager, Travel Retail Americas
Company: LVMH Fragrance Brands (Parfums Givenchy & Kenzo Parfums)
Location: Miami, FL
MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE:
Increase in-store productivity by conducting training sessions/seminars and providing on-counter coaching. Reinforce product knowledge and skills learned at training seminars. Work with sales force to reduce turnover in assigned area by developing highly motivated, knowledgeable and productive Beauty Consultants.
Adaptation of training modules delivered by the central training department and execution of products & novelties training in defined region.
Working closely with Retail Managers/Account Executives to increase Beauty Consultants product knowledge and sell-out results.
Development of ad hoc products workshops, training or projects, and execution in the Americas.
Creation and animation during meetings, sales cycles, seminars and specific flagships workshops.
Ability to create events and sell-out performance during key Make Up initiatives in-store.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
Development of Training Materials and Programs:
- Develop and training plan for the region in line with the central training strategy, and transfer the needs regarding the adaptation for specific TR customers (DFA, Dufry,etc..)
- Contribute to business development in cooperation with the TR central training department and sales team.
- Able to run the back office of the Training Digital App.
- Digital Knowledge and Creative to run the Digital App and other Digital Trainings.
- Present monthly reports (feedback on BC development/application of product/brand knowledge/selling skills, etc.) ,sharing successes of
- Best Practices and be creative (in inventing new way for training delivery).
- Conduct all training – regional sessions/inductions/seminars for BCs in territory.
- Participate in the annual organization and execution of BC seminar, where specific duties will be given out.
- Monitor the usage and comprehension of various training tools given to the BCs
- Roll out the implementation of Ipods together with trainer’s for remaining BC’s region.
- Collect information for the distribution of uniforms, memos and any other training related tool for the BCs or POS.
- Nurture and improve communication/partnership with all Field Education Directions and Account Executives related to any business aspect contributing to growths in the team and business.
EXECUTION OF TRAINING MODULES:
- Deliver training programs (standard and specific trainings) in the classroom and allocate team resources appropriately.
- Manage and track budget for training department; optimize costs and planning.
- Create and implement individual training path for sell out staff.
- Ensure implementation of coaching sessions/programs (precise feedback and evaluation of each BC per territory).
- Measure and monitor sell out team performance following training actions (products quiz) and precise reporting on coaching.
- Track field training actions.
- Be proactive in proposing actions to improve service or ways of training to specific audience.
PRINCIPAL SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Excellent Communicator – both verbal & written
- 5+ year’s of experience in prestige cosmetics retail sales (sell-thru)
- Strong skills on pedagogy and knowledge of technical product and industry terminology
- Strong Coaching Skills.
- Strong platform and presentation skills.
- Self-Motivated and passionate.
- Team Player
- Excellent teaching skills, ability to interact at all levels of the organization.
- Strong communicator, proactivity and leadership; high energy and inspiring.
- POS and result oriented, understanding of main KPIs.
- Ability to prioritize and adapt in a fast-paced and rapidly-changing environment. Able to deal with ambiguity.
- Passionate about MUP and sensitive to the Luxury and Beauty universe.
- Results driven, with strong initiative mind-set.
- Autonomous, independent, solution oriented.
- Excellent storyteller, capable of transmit the Brand’s heritage and product value to BCs and clients, in a simple and engaging way.
- Fluency in English and Spanish required (French or Portuguese would be a plus).
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States for any employer.