DIOR Fragrances & Media Brand Product Analyst, Latin America
Company: Parfums Christian Dior
Location: Miami, FL
The Fragrances & Media Brand Product Analyst, Latina America position will support the Marketing Team for local markets in Latin America and the Caribbean and will directly report to the Marketing Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
Marketing and Administrative Duties
- Play a key role in adapting and implementing the Fragrances Marketing plans for the region alongside the Marketing Manager.
- Ensure the reservations for all Fragrances launches, and basic materials for the export region including products, testers, soft merchandising, GWP’s, etc and the alignment with the axe yearly budget.
- Work in collaboration with the Visual Merchandising, Trade Marketing & Training teams by providing them full support with a 360 adaptation to ensure successful launches & alignment of the brand’s DNA across all channels.
- Actively supporting the subsidiary and commercial teams by thoroughly communicating all product launch information and details; providing helpful tools and recommendations to push sellout.
- Assist Marketing Manager in compiling and building brand performance presentations, marketing tools and other reports by working in collaboration with Commercial, Finance, Retail & Marketing teams to understand trends and identify opportunities.
- Upload, organize and manage the marketing and trade calendars for Fragrance’s trade events on the regional digital platform.
- Prepare all Fragrances event guidelines for proper implementation in POS, including processes and logistics of the event, Training, CRM, PR, Digital, Advertising & Media.
- Manage, assign, and confirm events and international visits from the Fragrances Ambassador.
- Plan, organize and lead calls with clients before each event programmed in the calendar in order to provide helpful tools and recommendations to ensure proper execution of the events per the brands guidelines.
- Responsible for the travel coordination and budget of the Fragrances Ambassador including flight and hotel bookings, expense reports and more.
- Coordinate the creation and delivery of event materials such as invitations, newsletters, brochures, flyers, etc.
- Create and compile reports for events and best practices including relevant KPIs, ROI, photos, client feedback, qualitative and quantitative data, etc.
- Work closely with the markets / agencies / and Central the media plan. Control the budget, challenge the agencies and markets the online plan (buying mode, phasing, targeting, formats, platforms, placements), to make sure the brand guidelines are respected, budget investment are balanced accurately, and local objectives are met.
- Post-campaign analysis and competitive reporting to be shared with central media team.
- Internal reporting tool: closely monitor the digital ad spend per market / touchpoint to be reported in our internal tool Budget Yours.
- Work closely with the local media agencies (studies, trends, competitive and media analysis, media partners).
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Fluency in English and Spanish required.
- At least 1 year of experience in Operational Marketing, preferably in the luxury industry.
- Strong organization & time management skills and able to handle multiple deadlines and prioritize accordingly.
- Strong digital media investment knowledge (Social, Search, Google Shopping….)
- Ability to travel internationally.
- Problem solver who can incorporate new learnings into existing plans and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Excellent communication, presentation & public speaking skills.
- Very comfortable with analyzing numeric figures.
- Passion, curiosity & interest for beauty and luxury industry.
- Must be “hands-on” and get involved with the details.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and often changing environment with little supervision.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, PPT) and able to create impactful presentations.
- “Can-do” positive attitude driven approach, flexible with demands and changes in business environment.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States for any employer.