At Soho House culture is everything and we believe that our Houses are only as good as the people who work within them. Whether it’s a private members’ club, hotel, restaurant, spa or gym each of our sites has its own style and atmosphere. We aim to make sure that all our guests and members have a great time and we firmly believe it’s our people who make that happen.
Miami Pool House
Soho House’s operations team is comprised of passionate food and beverage professionals who strive for providing top service and memorable experiences. Our team is driven to continually curate and execute creative yet innovative events that are centered around our community as well as food and drink. Motivated by historical key performance indicators (KPI) to introduce strategic initiatives that increase sales, retention and overall guest experience.
At Soho House a Food & Beverage Manager is responsible for managing service, quality control and consistent F&B experience is executed under the direction of the General Manager. The F&B Manager owns daily / weekly / monthly delivery on special projects and ensuring optimal member, guest and staff experience is executed. As a Food and Beverage Manager you will develop as a leader in the hospitality industry through exceptional leadership, P&L review, forecasting, interviewing / hiring specific areas of the business, inventory, purchasing, vendor relationships and ensuring the business is optimized to its highest standards. staff and finance.
A successful Food and Beverage Manager will maximize sales and revenue through building relationships with customer understanding and implementing opportunities that drive efficiency and effective process. The F&B Manager will be largely responsible for service standards, elevating member/guest experience, hiring, training and oversight of F&B staff scheduling.
- Influential leader who proactively manages the operations in conjunction with General Manager to ensure service, staffing and member/guest experience is above par and profit meets targeted budgets
- Passionate about guest service and articulate in communicating with and interacting with members, guests, staff to preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service
- Partner with internal and external stake holders to create, design, train and implement exceptional menus, purchase goods and continuously make necessary improvements
- Proactive in identifying customers’ needs and responsive in developing action plan that enhances experience and mitigates risk
- Engage and comply to HR (People & Development) guidelines and support recruitment as well as Learning and Development (L&D) efforts to ensure we are attracting, retaining and training all new hires to be high performers with high potential
- Establish targets, KPI’s, schedules, policies and procedures
- Drive transparency and open channel of communication that fosters team awareness, ownership and accountability with emphasis in motivation and teamwork
- Comply with all allergy procedures and maintaining a clean, sanitary, healthy and safe work environment for staff, members, guests and safety regulations
- Responsible for weekly/daily recaps that entail various aspects of the shift including but not limited to; service standards, allergy procedure, staffing, sales, profit and proactive solutions to mitigate future risk
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in a similar capacity
- Detail oriented, process driven and ability to problem solve in high-volume and demanding fast-paced environments
- POS (or alternative), Open Table, Opera or other Hospitality driven technologies experience
- Passionate and influential leader who positively communicates cross-functionally and leads a team to drive efficient and effective best practices through service
- Passionate about food and beverages trends and best practices and local health & safety compliancy regulations
- Ability to manage personnel and meet / exceed financial targets
- Guest-oriented and service-minded as well as flexible and pro-active
- Must be able to seize, grasp, turn and hold objects with hands.
- Must be able to make periodical fast paced movements are required to go from one part of the property to others.
- Must be able to move, pull, push, carry or lift at least 30 pounds.
- Must be able to occasionally kneel, bend, crouch and climb is required.
- Must be able to perform physical activities such as lifting, cleaning, and stooping.
- Must be able to stand, walk, lift, and bend for long periods of time.
Why work with us…
Soho House offers competitive compensation packages that feature global benefits and perks. Whether you’re seeking entry-level employment or a new opportunity to expand your profession, we offer training to develop the technical and managerial skills necessary to enhance your career.
- Health Care + 401K: Full time employees are eligible for full benefits; Medical, Dental & Vision as well as Retirement fund with a 2% match
- Paid Time Off: Full- Time Employees have sick day’s + vacation days
- Career Development: Soho House can progress your career domestically or internationally as well as managerially or technically
- Soho Impact: Empowering the Soho House Community to make positive change, through mentoring, apprenticeship, local outreach and sustainability
- Learning & Development: An extensive range of internally and externally run courses are available for all employees.
- Cookhouse & House Tonic: Celebrating our passion for food and drink. Check out our monthly calendars and get involved in trips, training’s and events. Available to all.
- Team Events: From fitness sessions to cinema screenings and art classes, each month we hold a series of fun events which you can sign up to.
- Family Meal: Whilst on duty in our Houses & Restaurants you will be provided with a substantial meal free of charge.