If you have taken a moment to unwind with a bottle of beer, toast with glass of wine, or celebrate with a cocktail, chances are that you have shared that moment with Constellation Brands. We are passionate producers of iconic beer, wine and spirits brands that consumers love. From Corona Extra to Robert Mondavi Wines to SVEKDA Vodka, we produce over 100 premium brands with sales in nearly 100 countries, making us the number one multi-category beverage alcohol company in the U.S.
We are looking for an experienced leader to join our team as Vice President of Media & Digital Marketing. In this role, you will be responsible for driving Constellation Brands’ strategic approach, execution, optimization, and advancement of media across all digital and traditional touchpoints as well as owned digital properties. You will set the vision for what our media and digital marketing strategy should look like, establishing a roadmap for getting there, and bringing together cross-functional partners to deliver it. You will not only own all media and digital marketing initiatives but will be a strategic consultant, cultivating relationships throughout the organization ensuring Constellation is an industry leader well into the future. The successful candidate will implement innovative data-driven marketing programs focused on building brand equity, driving sales growth, and delivering a strong return on investment. In this role, you will lead an existing team whose remit has evolved to support immediate growth in all aspects of traditional and digital media as well as digital marketing. The ideal candidate has impeccable communication and leadership skills, with proven success managing fast-growing media & digital marketing organizations, and the agility to flourish in a matrixed team environment as well as the diplomacy necessary to navigate a Fortune 500 organization.
• Lead the development of strategic, integrated programs (across social, search, programmatic, direct digital, print, radio, television and/or out-of-home) that address brand campaign objectives and deliver strong business results
• Spearhead cross-functional media and digital marketing annual planning in close collaboration with brand marketing, eCommerce, Marketing Technology, and Business Intelligence teams
• Remain on the cutting edge of new data-driven media and digital marketing offerings and innovations, proactively presenting and delivering breakthrough programs for our brands
• Work closely with internal and external partners to develop analytical practices that fuel real-time optimization to media execution in response to business performance. Provide regular performance reporting across all channels
• Develop strong partnerships with agency, data, and technology partners, overseeing operations to ensure appropriate resource allocation
• Build a model of continuous improvement, creating the best practices and processes necessary to improve operational efficiency within the team and across the organization. Support the integration and adoption of our marketing technology stack
• Manage program budgets, invoicing, and billing reconciliation. Identify and implement processes necessary to drive savings throughout the organization, including media efficiencies and agency management
• Inspire and mentor your team, overseeing their professional growth and development.
• Bachelors’ degree required; MBA preferred
• 10+ years of experience in positions of increasing responsibility with a proven track record of executing sophisticated, large scale traditional and digital media as well as digital marketing programs that drove tangible business outcomes in the areas of:
• Publisher/Partner direct digital media
• Social media, programmatic media
• Search marketing – SEM & SEO • Digital TV – OTT, CTV, Addressable, etc.
• Linear TV, Radio
• OOH / DOOH • Print Media, Brand websites
• Email/Messaging campaigns, etc.
• Ability to understand changing market dynamics, translating them into actionable strategies to achieve business objectives
• Ability to understand and adopt new techniques/technologies, while connecting the dots across the broader marketing technology ecosystem
• An inspirational leader with a hands-on “get it done” mentality, who demonstrates the ability to navigate a portfolio of brands within a matrixed organization, gain an understanding of each team’s unique perspective, and then build and strengthen relationships with essential stakeholders
• Develop and deliver persuasive written proposals and presentations that are clear, concise, and compelling
•10+ years of managing high-performing teams in highly matrixed organizations
•Fluency with media analytics including but not limited to:
– Google Analytics * MOAT/Double Verify – Brand and sales lift studies * Familiarity with multi-touch attribution and marketing mix modeling
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
• Must be at least 21 years of age.
• Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time and work on a computer for extended periods. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
For more information or to apply, please reach out to Kimberly Robinson at firstname.lastname@example.org