Bilzin Sumberg, a leading commercial law firm in Florida, is seeking a marketing coordinator. Reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer and working with other members of the marketing team and outside public relations firm, the right candidate will play an active role in the implementation of the firm’s external brand messaging strategies as well as support the Marketing team’s virtual and in-person event function and special initiatives. The candidate needs to have strong marketing technology competencies, provide forward-thinking creative leadership and demonstrate the ability to work effectively with diverse stakeholders across practices and departments. Firm deadlines, quick turnaround times, and fluctuating workloads are common for this position.
This role will work closely with attorneys and other members of the Marketing team to support firm-hosted client programming and conferences. Attention to detail and organization, including project management, are key attributes of this role.
• Assist marketing team with client and other marketing events, including event logistics, mailing list updates, shipping of collateral and promotional items, processing payments and supporting documents, and filling tables/tickets at sponsored events
• Collaborate on content management and updates to Sitecore (website database); support experience database content management through Foundation (experience management database)
• Design and execute email marketing campaigns utilizing our email marketing program (Vuture); assist in the development, production and analytics of internal announcements, blog emails, client alerts
• Assist with the firm’s social media program and provide LinkedIn and other social media support to attorneys
• Serve as an InterAction (contact relationship management system) super user, supporting various projects and on-going tasks such as developing practice, industry and event mailing lists
• Assists in PowerPoint development and presentation coordination
• Coordinates external directory listings and award submissions
• Posts content and updates to the Firm’s intranet site
Essential Skills & Competencies:
• Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, business or related academic preparation
• Prior legal marketing, event management, public relations and/or project management experience preferred
• Motivated self-starter able to juggle multiple projects with tight deadlines
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with individuals at all levels within and outside of the firm; strong editing and proofreading skills
• Strong attention to detail and ability to follow instructions with high degree of accuracy
• Strong grasp of technology and technology trends, including social media and virtual event platforms.
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize work, coupled with the ability to work concurrently on a variety of projects and requests
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word) with strong emphasis in Excel
• Previous email marketing experience is a must; experience with Vuture is plus
• Must have experience with a CRM system; experience with InterAction is a plus
Interested candidates should submit a resume to Laura G. Galeano, Chief Marketing Officer.