Bilzin Sumberg is seeking an A/R Specialist. The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year of A/R experience, strong computer skills, as well as cash posting, and daily cash receipts reporting experience. This position reports to the Accounting Manager.
1. Preparation of daily receipts; apply funds to appropriate account, handle deposits, write offs, and refunds;
2. Maintain several investment checking accounts and partner capital worksheets; prepare bank account reconciliations on a monthly basis;
3. Backup personnel for Trust transactions such as, maintain deposits, verify account clearance processes, disbursements via checks/wire transfers, maintain client investment bank accounts; and
4. Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
• Preferred Accounting degree
• Proficiency in Excel
• Proven problem solving skills
• Accuracy and highly detail oriented
• Excellent written communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• CMS (Aderant) experience is a plus
Interested candidates should submit a resume to Jackie F. Gallego, Chief Human Resources Officer.