The North America Head of Client Coverage will be part of the Sales Transformation efforts and with the roll out of the new Regional and Segment operating model, the Sales organization will be aligned with Regional Sales Leaders in NA, EMEA and APAC — rolling up to the Head of Global Client Coverage (includes Sales and RM globally) –responsible for the overall sales strategy and execution for the given region across the relevant segments.
The key metric is sales and revenue growth and these leaders will ultimately be responsible for driving this across the firm. This leader will be responsible for running the initial formation of the client coverage organization (centralizing relationship management with sales) across NA. It will require significant collaboration with the regional segment heads to determine the relationship management resources and client coverage model (resources aligned to clients). Once the coverage model and teams are established it will be this leaders responsibility to drive adoption, collaboration and execution of strategy to attain revenue goals.
The Head of North America Client Coverage will have primary responsibility for driving the client retention, account planning, sales strategy and orchestration of coverage teams and strategy for all segments within the North America Region. This senior leadership role will require you to partner with Segment Heads, Country and Region Heads and other senior business leaders to manage a and manage a team of sales managers, sales staff and relationship managers and execute against clearly defined goals to protect and grow our client base in North America.
These teams are responsible for creating and maintaining detailed account and sales plans, hunting new opportunities, building prospect relationships, cross selling significant solution sets into existing clients, protecting existing revenue streams and managing the sales process in order to introduce new clients and new revenue streams to the State Street platform.
• This SVP role will partner with the Regional Head and Regional Segment Leads to increase revenue within the region
• Position will cultivate and hunt out new leads for new strategic clients across all segments
• Set and drive strategic direction to secure and win major and key mandates
• Create and close on leading identified Sales deals
• Manage the overall regional Sales team which includes but not limited to talent development, relationship management of internal and external relationships as to position STT in a positive light
• Actively create and facilitate a “strategic selling” environment, including leveraging MillerHeiman methodology and all associated Salesforce360 based recording and reporting
• Keep abreast of new STT products and capabilities as well as recommend and shape new product to create a better position for STT in the marketplace
To request more information or to apply, please contact Kimberly Robinson at firstname.lastname@example.org