We’re the producers, creators and marketers of beer, wine and spirts brands that people love. At Constellation Brands, we’re driven to push boundaries and think beyond today to deliver products and experiences that resonate now, tomorrow and well into the future. Because of this approach, we’re the fastest-growing large CPG company in the U.S. at retail, with operations in the U.S., Mexico, New Zealand and Italy. Our premium portfolio of iconic brands like Corona Extra, Modelo Especial, Kim Crawford, Robert Mondavi, Meiomi, The Prisoner, SVEDKA Vodka, High West Whiskey, and more drive industry-leading growth for us today. But we’re just getting started. Our ability to stay on the forefront of consumer trends has fueled our success since our founding in 1945 and will guide us in creating the next generation of products and experiences Worth Reaching For.
The Senior Vice President (SVP), Supply Chain, Wine & Spirits (W&S) will be responsible for overseeing and managing CBI’s W&S overall global supply chain and logistics strategy and operations in order to maximize our process efficiency and productivity along with balancing quality and customer service. In addition, the role will be key in developing and maintaining good relationships both internally and externally with our vendors, distributor partners and customers. The leader will bring a strategic approach to leading best in class supply, distribution, warehousing, transportation and customer service, procurement, sales & operations planning, demand and supply planning, inventory management and continuous improvement across all W&S Operations to better serve our business and customers. With a team of approximately 200 people and an operating budget of $250M, the leader will have global oversight across our portfolio and be skilled in creating and maintaining an inclusive, diverse, high performance team.
• Develops and leads a world class distribution strategy and execution across the organization, including global operations, commercial, finance and our customers/distributors.
• Development of a 3 – 5-year vision and strategy for their business unit, in line with our overachieving Wine & Spirits vision and strategy. Additionally, will be responsible for setting, managing and reporting their 12 month plans in these areas, while navigating agricultural and climate risks.
• Key leader of mergers and acquisitions activity and will lead their team to deliver on our innovation and NPD pipelines across all sales channels.
• Oversees and partners with direct reports for production planning through the analysis of demand and production capacity in order to comply with plans for shipment.
• Create and manage integrated global processes among Operations, Procurement, Supply Chain Planning, and outside suppliers to execute the shipment/depletion/replenishment process.
• Provides Direct to Consumer leadership across the supply chain.
• Builds strategic relationships by identifying candidate suppliers to be considered for strategic relationships; determining framework of strategic relationships; works with supplier leads to understand key supplier needs and maintain strong relationships with strategic suppliers; develops crisis management plans with critical suppliers and oversees secondary sourcing initiative for proactive risk mitigation planning.
• Develops solutions to complex logistics support needs and route to market changes with our customers, suppliers and our internal teams.
• Manages finished goods transportation for the business with customer-driven timelines and optimized inventory levels. Manages international and domestic flow of finished goods and sea freight of bulk wine and spirits via optimized shipment modes.
• Manages third party vendor relationships related to Logistics and Distribution needs.
• Manages inventory targets, levels and forecasts and establishes controls to ensure we operate at the highest level of performance based on key performance metrics and minimized supply chain risk.
• Responsible to deliver to annual operating metric targets including inventory levels, OTIF, DIFOT, warehouse utilization rates,
• 15+ years experience in supply chain, with minimum 10+ years’ experience leading large and diverse high-performance teams
• Bachelor’s degree in business or related field and/or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Exceptionally strong analytical, financial, and problem-solving skills
• Advanced leadership and management skills required
• Demonstrated ability to navigate effectively within a complex organizational structure to drive change through collaborative leadership, change management, and business process reengineering
• Project management experience
• LEAN experience preferred
• Food & beverage industry experience preferred
• Strong understanding of federal and state regulations in safety
• Hands on experience in driving a successful business transformation
• Masters or MBA preferred Physical Requirements/Work Environment
• Physical Requirements: The employee frequently is required to sit, talk or listen and drive long distances. The employee is occasionally required to stand; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell. Frequent walking, including going up and down stairs and ladders, and bending are required. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
• Work Environment: Working conditions in certain areas of the winery are cold, wet, slippery and noisy. Involves exposure to hazardous conditions
• Travel Required: 30%, including to UT, TN, KY and throughout CA
This role can be located anywhere in the U.S so long as candidate is willing to travel (when travel is safe again)
For more information or to apply, please reach out to Kimberly Robinson at email@example.com