Ubiquity Retirement + Savings(R) is a leading fintech company that sits at the crossroads of HCM, SaaS
software and Robo-record keeping. Our mission is to solve the looming retirement crisis through innovative product offerings and record keeping software.
Established in 1999, Ubiquity is a pioneer in retirement savings plans designed exclusively for small and micro businesses. Since day one, Ubiquity has flipped the script on asset-based models and committed to a low-cost, flat-fee pricing structure, so it’s easier than ever for small businesses to save for their future. Paradigm RKS (™) is Ubiquity’s cloud-based, proprietary record keeping platform which backs the company’s retirement solutions, and is licensed to leading financial services firms around the country.
The purpose of the SVP of Revenue is to lead, develop, and execute revenue generation strategies for Ubiquity’s suite of services through strategic partnerships, effective marketing, and meeting of sales goals. As a part of Ubiquity’s Leadership Team, this position represents all efforts related to business growth, sales, marketing, product development, and partnership relationships.
• Lead, develop, and execute revenue generation strategies
• Create a standardized outreach for current/future clients and implement across sales, client experience, and marketing
• Leverage customer research (quantity and quality) to provide strategic leadership for brand architecture and positioning
• Engage in contract negotiation and monitor product development
• Oversee budgeting, revenue cycle management, and fulfillment from a revenue perspective
• Develop growth strategies with executives and act as liaison to understand the sales model
• Coordinate execution of short term + long term strategies by leading project managers to achieve company goals
• Manages all business growth and revenue-generation departments
• Sales • Marketing
• Product Development
• Responsible for coordinating business planning processes and output for the above teams
• Lead sales forecasting, planning, monitoring, and achievement through collaboration with Director of Sales
• Represent team in quarterly board and company meetings internally
• Maintain collaborative relationships with Finance, Client Experience, and other teams effected by sales
• Assist in development of internal controls to ensure integrity of business process and data
• Identify and establish relationships with key decision makers within new business opportunities
• Work closely with partners to develop a return on investment to benefit Ubiquity
• Represent Ubiquity at various industry events, conferences, and trade shows
• Act as a leader and role model for all employees pursuant to our values and mission
• Collaborate on pricing strategies and recommendations on being competitive
• Work with internal collaborators on cultivating existing channels of business
Commercial Awareness – A strong understanding of the retirement industry and ability to achieve commercial success amidst a competitive marketplace.
Leadership – Exhibits a strong level of leadership through performance, management, and representation across the organization and externally.
Communication- Use of appropriate and effective language used for a given situation and actively engages in conversations to understand others’ message.
Collaboration- The ability to develop, maintain, and strengthen partnerships with others inside or outside the organization who can provide information, assistance, and support.
Analytical- Must be able to quantify and analyze business trends and results in order to inform future initiatives
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• 15+ years of experience in sales/business growth experience
• Strong leadership capabilities, including experience in building a highly motivated team
• Requires and excellent understanding of standard business practices related to Sales Operations processes and systems
• Clear strategic thinker able to execute on priorities while maintaining a strong vision
• Strong presentation, negotiation, and communication skills
• Experience with Salesforce required
For a confidential inquiry on this opportunity, please reach out to Kimberly Robinson at firstname.lastname@example.org