We are looking for a Sales executive to lead our sales organization and scale the company’s revenue. The ideal candidate will be responsible architecting a sales strategy and building out sales and account management teams across mid-market and enterprise sales. She/he will manage the full sales process from marketing-qualified lead (MQLs) to closing. He/she will manage all sales resources involved, including sales development, direct sellers, specialists, and partners. The ideal candidate is excited by selling into new markets; testing, refining, and proceduralizing marketspecific sales techniques; coaching sales teams; and maintaining consistent sales velocity to meet targets.
Lineup is a radically collaborative team. Success in the role will be achieved by intense collaboration with Marketing, Customer Success, and Product Management leaders.
The Head of Sales will report to the CEO and will be part of the company’s leadership team.
• Develops sales strategy, sales plans, and forecasts.
• Achieves the company’s sales goals
• Participates in strategic planning, organizational development, and financial forecasting.
• Works collaboratively across teams – including Marketing, Customer Success, and Product
• Collaborates with Marketing to design top-of-funnel strategies and processes necessary to meet sales targets
• Evangelizes the product and personally helps close largest deals
• Provides full visibility into the sales pipeline at every stage of development
• Stays close to the customer, the sales team, and the day-to-day business
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
• 10 years of relevant sales experience including coaching and leadership of SDR and AE functions and a track record of exceeding quota
• Possess extensive knowledge of sales principles and practices, and an ability to coach others on them
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
• Is a skillful collaborator and communicator
• Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
• Strength in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail.
For more information or to apply, please reach out to Kimberly Robinson at email@example.com