We are looking for a Marketing executive to lead our marketing organization and scale the company’s revenue and brand awareness. The ideal candidate will be responsible architecting a marketing strategy and building out inbound and outbound marketing functions. She/he will manage the full marketing process from brand and product awareness to marketing-qualified leads (MQLs). He/she will manage all marketing resources involved, including inbound, outbound, and content managers, specialists, and marketing partners. The ideal candidate is excited by launching new products; testing, refining, and scaling B2B marketing strategies; and maintaining consistent marketing velocity to meet sales targets.
Lineup is a radically collaborative team. Success in the role will be achieved by intense collaboration with Sales, Customer Success, and Product Management leaders.
The Head of Marketing will report to the CEO and will be part of the company’s leadership team.
• Develops marketing strategy, marketing plans, and campaigns
• With the head of sales, achieves the company’s sales goals
• Participates in strategic planning, organizational development, and financial forecasting.
• Works collaboratively across teams – including Sales, Customer Success, and Product
• Collaborates with Sales to design top-of-funnel strategies and processes necessary to meet sales targets
• Provides full visibility into the marketing pipeline at every stage of development
• Stays close to the customer, the marketing and sales teams, and the day-to-day business
• Analyze industry structure and prospect decision making processes
• Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
SKILLS AND QUALIFICTIONS
• 10 years of B2B SaaS marketing experience including leadership of inbound and outbound functions and a track record of exceeding MQL quotas
• B2B inbound/content marketing management experience strongly preferred
• Extensive knowledge of digital marketing principles and practices, and an ability to coach others on them
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
• Skillful collaboration and communication
• Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals; proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
• Experience with CRM software; solid knowledge of analytics and B2B SaaS marketing metrics
• Strength in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail
For more info or to apply, please reach out Kimberly Robinson at email@example.com