DAI is a global development company with corporate offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, EU, Nigeria, Pakistan, and Palestine and project operations worldwide. We tackle fundamental social and economic development problems caused by inefficient markets, ineffective governance, and instability. DAI works on the frontlines of global development. Transforming ideas into action—action into impact. We are committed to shaping a more livable world.
DAI and its employees are committed to confronting racism and holding ourselves accountable for positive change within the company and in the communities, cultures, and countries in which we live and work. DAI is committed to attracting and retaining the best employees from all races and backgrounds in our continued effort to become a better development partner.
DAI upholds the highest ethical standards. We are committed to the prevention of sexual exploitation, abuse, and harassment as well as other ethical breaches. All of our positions are therefore subject to stringent vetting and reference checks.
DAI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
Cultivating a best-in-class, diverse workforce that reflects the consumers we serve and communities where we operate is foundational to our business strategy and long-term success. Just as important, we are also focused on developing an inclusive culture that fully harnesses the benefits of a highly talented and diverse workforce and that allows our diverse team members to thrive. The Head of Diversity Equity & Inclusion will partner with the SVP, Global Workforce and senior leaders across the business and Human Resources to evolve our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion strategy and drive impactful results both internally and externally in line with our company vision.
• Partner with leaders across the global company to design and drive a comprehensive strategy for achieving DAI’s DE&I vision.
• Work with business and human resource leaders to establish relevant KPIs and to establish a process for ongoing data collection, DE&I programassessment and accountability.
• Work with leaders, executives, and affinity groups to identify potential obstacles hindering the company’s progress relative to DE&I objectives and to develop and implement correctiveactions to close any potential gaps.
• Benchmark DAI’s performance relative to industry best practices to ensure the company stays on the forefront of emerging DE&I trends and to drive optimumresults.
• Partner with the Communications Department to report on areas for improvement, the way forward, and achievements.
• In collaboration with HR/TA partners, develop and support recruiting and hiring strategies to attract top talent from diverse backgrounds.
• Provide DE&I coaching / guidance to senior leaders across the business.
• Maintain knowledge of relevant diversity-related issues, legislation and best practices; keep leadership and global HR teams constantly informed.
• Partner with the Learning and Development team to provide relevant training
• At least ten years of business experience with substantial experience leading Diversity, Equity & Inclusion initiatives and a proven track record of strategy development and driving results.
• Significant experience leveraging leadership and influencing skills and ability to inspire others. Experience leveraging those skills across a broad spectrum of employees .
• Demonstrated competence in garnering support fora DE&I strategy with alignment across executives and employees at all levels.
• Strong analytical and decision-making skills and ability to translate metrics, research, and trends into actionable strategies with an appropriate level of focus and prioritization.
• Extensive experience working fora global company, ideally workingin the DEI space
• High degree of business acumen and strategic orientation with ability to prioritize programs and resources accordingly.
• Ability to work collaboratively with other leaders to drive strong execution of DE&I strategy with a “roll up your sleeves” mindset.
• Ability to leveragethe broad resources of the company to support the DE&I plan.
• Solid understanding of DE&I standard methodologies and employment laws and applicable strategies
To inquire about this role, please reach out to Kimberly Robinson at firstname.lastname@example.org