The Senior Strategic Account Manager is critical for the purposes of growing and developing partnerships with our clients. Senior Strategic Account Managers play a crucial role in developing and proposing solutions to client problems and in securing additional opportunities with current clients. They are expected to educate clients on the latest social media and digital advertising trends and opportunities as well.
Senior Strategic Account Managers are responsible for the successful completion of project work within the budget and timeframe that was committed to in the proposal; they are responsible to manage their project’s quality/cost/delivery (QCD) commitments.
- Demonstrate expertise in digital advertising through custom strategic plans for your clients with a strong knowledge of the brand and target audience
- Stay up to date on developments across digital advertising and provide communication to your clients on their effects on the brand’s plans
- Project management across various internal functions, including both media services and creative services
- Communicate project status to both internal and external to the organization and manage client expectations based on timelines, budget and scope
- Act as the liaison between internal and client teams while maintaining strong partnerships between both sides.
- Small team leadership
- Understand how your role plays into the overall goals and direction of your department and the company.
- Efficiently manage time, workload, and deliverables
- Perform highly detailed tasks and quality work across 1-3 client brands
- Implement media trafficking with client-approved creative and copy; providing written confirmation when advertising is live
Qualifications & Experience
- 5+ years in a related field, agency experience preferred
- 5+ years experience including work in building strategic social media plans
- Experience in Medical Technology, Skincare or related verticals a major plus
- Strong analytical aptitude and communication skills
- Highly Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, and Google Suite
- Highly detail-oriented
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, including group presentations & proposal writing
- Demonstrated ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Team player with demonstrated ability to work effectively on cross-functional teams
- Strong logic, deductive reasoning, problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong understanding of social media and digital platforms
- Demonstrated strength in maintaining positive client relationships in complex situations & resolving client issues
- Strong project management skills
- Able to work collaboratively with internal & external teams
- Strong sense of urgency and accountability to drive client outcomes
- Experience utilizing Asana for Project Management is a major plus
Physical Demands & Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Regularly required to stand, walk, sit, use hands; and reach with hands and arms.
- Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- When in the office space, the noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Benefits & Perks
Helen & Gertrude provides a competitive benefits package, including:
- Competitive compensation including bonuses and profit share, when applicable
- Medical, Dental, Short Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- Employee Stock Options Plan
- Employee Rewards Marketplace
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and other training
- Summer Fridays
Helen & Gertrude is an equal opportunity organization. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. If personal social media portfolios are provided, the Company will only consider material relevant to the position.